Sunday, December 23, 2007

[= Zui Jin Hai Hao Ma =]

[='.'=] [+'.'+],

It's been long ages I din't blogging around till now, I guess.. How aLL of you been recently ?!?!
With the grace of God, hope everYonE are indeed well-being..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's started with the brand new day of my coming next level of life ~ Degree ^^
Not to forget my new home aka 2nd home of mine. Enliven !!
It was my 1st time ever left home for 2 years to outer part of KL..
Is time for me to learn independent aka "berdikari" ~ Berdiri Di Atas Kaki Sendiri".. Chinese translate "Ma Sei Lok Tei" is it ?!?! Sigh >_<''

WHat our lifes would be in 2 years later & WHat am I going to be?!!? Those words keeps pondering in my mind years by years.. Frankly speaking, We plans BUT God lead & ascertain us to our pathways.. Like Bible talk pulak ni.. Hishh..

Have an uneven feelings in me ~ from excitement to deserted and then the other way rounds.. Maybe due to tiring moods.. Day & Night packs stuff stuff stuff.. And continues for few days.. At 1st seem like little but then pack again untill like a swarm of bees.. ^^ Mum say doesnt need brings this & that likely whole house stuff moved to my 2nd home.. LoL.. Maybe I bit overlapped till I dint realise but my family did.. :P

A weeks left to go before start studies ~ meet news friends ~ new environment ~ new neighbourhood peoples.. All start over again.. WHat would it be ?!!? Cant answer it right now, will do it then read in next blogging of mine.. @@ Have to pack stuff again.. Till then, I stop blog at here..

Have a nice DaY EverYoNe !#@$%^ ['',]

- Signing off -


1 comment:

Chewies Delight said...

well... that's life! newayz.. hope you'll be living a good life as well when you are away from home~~ ^^