Saturday, December 15, 2007

Room Alone ..

Seems i can conquer the pc in this morning, so i am thinking of to post something ^^ .. cuz after seeing kyrina have posted so many nice foods, then i remembered my cooking ... That i give it a name called THE EGGY ?? >.< so eggy was looked like this ~



arh ~ got my beloved prawns, got my brother's saugage omelette, my sister's fav crab meat and the "tao kok" is for my bf cuz he likes vege very much. I am so regret that i cut the egg into 4 pieces before i take picture . T___T . Obiviously, the egg was over cooked Zzz "lung jor" .. So nvm, they 4 still "pei min-pei min" and finish it all.


That is few more pictures that i wanted to post up. Okay, if u know my sister, u will know how much she love her SYLVESTER smelly cat. Here i found a big one at one utama to show off at her ... hahahaa ... cannot wait to bluetooth to her phone ma ...


hmm, after half year i worked at midvalley area. after half year i have pass by the centre court to my work place. They finally built a stage that i feel oh nice ^^ but after few times pass by there, i feel, it more look like a jungle in the middle of midvalley .



the mushroom stage at centre court



So finally, this is my pet. Name "tuk tuk" because this thing pokes. AWW !!





No comments: