Friday, December 7, 2007

T.G.I. Friday's @ Pavilion

ARGHHH!!!! Chin!!!! why you so fast........... I cannot officiate adi lor! SOB SOB!! and I started writing earlier than you! 'cos I can't post the pics up so I was late! ISH!!!

Neways~ I'll start with a simple one and that's T.G.I. Friday's in the newly opened Pavilion!!

I was there for lunch last Tuesday with a friend before we head over to Sg. Wang for Hins Cheong(I am not interested in Hins at all! Don't ask me to elaborate 'bout him. I'm just the 'cameragirl'). TGIF is hidden in 1 of the corners at the 6th floor of Pavilion, susah betul nak cari! Some more that time super hungry =.= At last we found the shop and guess what?! It's so hottttt there!!! Macam no aircon! Then this staff of them lead us to the so-called non-smoking area and still can smell smoke everywhere! So, I told them I want somewhere else where I can't smell smoke at all. Then then then........ that area like no air-con wan lorrrr! What the......... Anyway, I sat there at last 'coz at lease I can't smell any smoke.

Actually they have sets but I didn't ordered 'cos nothing in the menu is cooked with JD! They very jahat lor. They used to have that but they removed it from the sets. JAHAT!!!!!

Ordered
.
.
.
.
.

Waited
.
.
.
.
.

Food arrived!

Appetizer
Fried Mozzarella
*yummy*
Hot and gooey inside. Crisp and golden outside. Served with marinana sauce.

Actually got 4 pieces de.. but eat adi only remember to take pic ^^

It's not like what I expected lor............. I was expecting hot melted-soft Mozzarella flowing out when I bite on it.... whoa~~~~

but but but...... its just ended up like this..................

So difficult to capture this pic 'cos the cheese started to harden adi...

Quite 'tough' lor the cheese! What a disappointment~~~

Next up!

My main course~
Jack Daniel's Chicken
Two *not so juicy* chicken breasts served with vegetables and *cheesy* mashed potatoes.

The JD's sauce is still the best in TGIF! wakakaka!

The chicken is slightly over cooked(somemore is chicken breast!). So, kinda tough and not so juicy anymore. You must ask for extra sauce! Yum~~~ Oh ya! the cheesy mashed potatoes are sooo nice with JD's sauce!

My friend's main dish~

*Some fish under 'Seafood' in the menu*
Can't find it in the website 'cos it's not in the international menu. ^^

It looks nice only. X order!
The fish got some weird taste wan lor...... and the overall taste - FLAT!


Eat.. eat.. eat......
.
.
.
.
.

Drink.. drink.. drink......
.
.
.
.
.

Finished!
.
.
.
.
.


Mummy always say DON'T PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa.. The food look yummy.. Hungry la.. When treat us there? :P

Anonymous said...

as critic by KC... the food sounds really awful... will not go there ady. pity TGIF... pity? should i?