Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Carrefour outing ?!

A normal lunch date today turned out to be much more than I've expected. After fetching my mom to treatment, went on to meet up with kc for lunch at 3pm. Yeah I know it's more like tea-time but my internal clock is messed up @.@ After lunch and chit-chatting suddenly kc wanted to go carrefour. I thought it was just normal clothes shopping or just plain walking around but we realized it too late. She went sundry shopping / marketing. I was already tired from driving my mom and well you know, it's just after eating you know ... people gets sleepy. So there we were going through aisle after aisle looking for shampoos, facial washes, softeners .. and the list goes on.

Btw, she is just doing this randomly without any shopping list of some sort ? Imagine the agony I have to go through =\ Well, manage to slip in a bit of fun I suppose, when we reached the fruits and vegetables section !


Well, for this one it's a tribute to menwai. His msn personal message right now is written as green apple referring to perhaps the DKNY perfume Be Delicious (green apple) =\ A gift maybe for the special someone on this coming festive season? (I don't remember you bringing us anything before you know). I hope he is reading this and well dear friend, we have something better for u ..... THE REAL THING

.
.

green apple anyone ?

Next stop is the tomato section. Well, I just NEED to take a picture when there is so many of them and from Holland too haha. Too bad we didn't get the whole area as there is too many people walking around =////= we are shy people you know.

took these instead !

Definitely we are not letting kc go that easily .. for those who don't know, kc or the food ambassador girl have a nickname during secondary school which is potato so here she is. *sigh* Why is she promoting food again btw? *shrugs*

tadaa !!~

Not forgetting also, our wonderful friend and companion .. who left us alone when we are queuing up for the cashiers is the tall boy wiseguy (or so he claim =P)

erm .. seriously i don't know what he is holding.

Muahaha, so now that each of us have our own vegetable mascot .. I'm pleased ! =\ It was a fun day after all. Glad to have such sporting friends =D Let's do it again sometime but this time, a REAL WET MARKET maybe ? XD

1 comment:

curryegg said...

You guys must be having a fun day.. :)