Wednesday, December 5, 2007

We are up and running !!

First and foremost, let me introduce you to the new concept of this blog being up. I was looking at our old "trance" group page since it's cuti and all trying to update myself with what happened back here and realized that it wasn't working at all. It's literally being left to rot T.T

Well, this is just another one of those "ideas" of mine to keep us connected =P I've invited every member of trance to be an author of this blog so you guys can all post to this blog. Treat this blog as your own ! You can write about whatever things over here. Your wishes, your plans, your trips or your thoughts. Yes ! Whatever at all. I've set up a few blogs in the past .. didn't updated them much as for me, I still can't blog alone =P perhaps it's been a long long time since I've ever put my thoughts in writing. So I thought, what the heck .. the more the merrier. It will also serve as a 1-stop blog where we can read up everybody's blog =P lazy me. Besides it does promote blogging for those who don't =D

Well, if there are any suggestions on the layout, the name or things that you would like to include at the sidebar please let me know as it will be added up. Hopefully we can get together again through this. I understand that most of us are busy and don't have much time on our hands and it's hard to get all of us together at one single time as all our schedule is different. But hopefully with this you can post snippets of your life that we could all read up. At least, well for me that is. By sharing all these experiences, I still feel connected =\

p/s : - it can also serve as a reference blog for nice spots for holidays, good places for food, scenic places for *ahem* dating and such. =P so girls .. do us guys a favor ya ? ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thumb up intro!!!!