Sunday, December 16, 2007

*blub blub blub*

I am here again~~ ^^ remember I mentioned I went to a very different kind of spa after my Tony Roma's dinner in Pavilion? At last! I am here again to tell you what spa is that......

It's......
.
.
.
.
.

*DRUM ROLL*

.
.
.
.
.

FISH SPA!!!

Some of you might know this 'cos this photo is also in my friendster. Haha! Neways~ What's fish spa all about? Everyone seems to be talking on this fish spa. So, I went and try it out with my dad after our dinner.

Garra Rufa (Doctor Fish)

For decades, people seeking alternative methods of healing have mad pilgrimages to Kangal, Turkey in search of a fish known as 'Garra Rufa' or widely known as 'Doctor Fish'.

'Garra Rufa' occurs naturally in the waters is a hot spring near Kangal in Turkey's Sivas Province, and it was there that the fish's unique dietary habits were first discovered. Locals found that the fish would peck away at the dead and diseased skin of bathers, easing the symptoms of those suffering from skin conditions such as psoriasis and abscesses.

So, that's the fishes they used in the pond to bite of your dead skin. It won't hurt when they bite 'cos it's your DEAD skin and confirm your dead skin on your feet so damn thick la! It's super ticklish at the beginning where I kept on laughing when I put my feet in the pond but after awhile you'll cope with the ticklish feel. (ML, remember we place our feet in the stream at the Seven Well? and seriously the fishes look alike la.. haha!)

There's another relaxing thing about this fish spa. These fishes also work as 'little masseurs' which is really fun! Their movement on your feet will make you feel like something is vibrating on your feet. So comfortable! Haiya... I dunno how to explain further adi.. Go try on your own! Haha! Also, your legs will be very smooth & clean & fair after the therapy!

Actually got lots more fishes on my feet de.. but.. fishes are still fishes!
they will still swim away when my phone got so close to them.. haha!

I took a video that day! 'cos it's a half an hour therapy.. quite bored doing nothing other than looking at fishes nibbling on your feet! *and kept on laughing on my own 'cos it was ticklish* Oh btw, the video is quite dark 'cos I used my phone to record only and they used dimmed lights in spa.



I know I don't have slim and beautiful legs la.. So cope with it! Wakakaka!

BTW, the spa is located on the same floor as GSC & Red Box Plus which is Level 5. It's just next to Red Box Plus. Half an hour fish spa therapy will cost you RM35. Of 'cos they have other spa therapy too~ ^^

No comments: