Sunday, December 16, 2007

Seafood at Port Klang

Well..This is the first time I blog after 20 years I guess...after most of the blog are written by kyrina about food..Now is my turn..lolz...

15 Dec 2007, 7.30pm..Dinner taken with my family at Coconut Flower Restaurant (Teluk Gong, Port Klang..)..

Actually..this is one of my favourite restaurant especially for those who like to eat seafood..For me..I'm one who like it..Oyster,Crab,Prawn ,Tiger Prawn and all kind of fish( which is eatable ), ..all is my favourite..*sigh..I 4got to bring a camera to there..and ONLY on the way I remember that..

There is oso a meehoon (fried with la - la (a kind of seafood..but in cantonese.) Guess so..u all oso understand,.it is also one of my favourite.. The price is quite reasonable..approximately RM30 per person and I think u all oso can afford it but nt yet count the petrol money 4rm wangsa maju to there la..

The restaurant is accessible 4rm wangsa maju by MRR2 and juz go straight to Port Klang..U will pass 3 toll hse..for one way..and through and back is 6 toll..Means...The total toll money that need to fork out is approximately RM10.00....There is also a private tent..(made by dried coconut leaves ) for u all to be separated 4rm other crowd...to enjoy the food in a peaceful way...I always like it tat way..if there is a place to do so...haha




Blog by
Prof Wiseguy @wen jian

No comments: